Veda

Monday, August 01, 2005

long procrastinated..

So finally here i come to the world of bloggers, after a real long procrastination which is not only due to the obvious reason of my laziness, but also due to the lack of my creativity and imagination of coming up with a good blogtitle, username and the site address(wonder why it prompts for three different ones) and the worst of all-my pathetic memory. I had created three blogs until now whose username or password i dont remotely recall. Anyways ,now that I am finally writing my first blog ,I hope you will get to read more.

I am not a good writer like some of my friends and like some others whose blogs I read without knowing who they are. I am here to write what I think is worth writing about in my not-so eventful life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home